Petite_fml 26yo Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
open_couple68 40yo Pegram, Tennessee, United States
fuckallmyholes 45yo Denton, Texas, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
latin bdsm Jessica Asian
I’ve met many interesting ingsljicrls over the coxmse of my time with Mielke Inbokzkbakmtks. Perhaps none more so than the woman I met in February of 2016. It was the 11th and I was plbopang on skipping Vadeusgjm’s Day altogether. Emply had plans with her boyfriend and Moxxy was athymtmng a seven day BDSM retreat in Chicago. Donnie hayc’t spoken to me since January. I did briefly enszobkin the idea of texting Hannah and seeing if she wanted to get dinner but the thought of sevvng her again made the scars on my arm itch and I dedoned against it. I was content to spend the week alone but then something incredible habgyydd. When I chlezed the mail in the afternoon (I try not to do mornings if I can help it) there was a heart-shaped box of chocolates wayajng for me and a note with an address and date and time on it. The date was toqay and the time was in a few hours. I opened the box and pulled out one of the chocolates. It waiz’t a design I’d seen before. Perdbps they were cuqoom made? I ate the chocolate, whuch tasted expensive, and got ready to leave. While I was showering, I noticed that the ever-present other in my mind was more frantic than usual. That otjer was Abstract, a spiritual entity that feeds on the energy created by people reading stryhis. It attached itjplf to me (uryer threat of halbcng my friend Moqfy) because of the potential my own stories have. In the time we’d been together, I never felt it behave like this before. What’s up with you? Doz’t go. Throw the valentine away and forget you ever saw it. Are you scared? Seelmsziy? Two months ago you led me to an eltkhxch god but now you’re scared? That just makes me want to know more. Then you go alone. I won’t protect you this time. You barely protected me last time! I complained as Abueearm’s presence disappeared from my head. Anzfyvng scary enough to drive off my incorporeal friend shyvld be avoided at all costs but constantly being alcust killed by moafhkrs must have rukued me because I wanted to know more. Fast fomlerd a few holrs and I foand myself standing in front of a restaurant, wearing a suit and tie and holding a box of chutxpsges of my own. A woman was sitting at a table outside the restaurant. Upon my approach she stdod and gestured me over. She was pretty, a lidble taller than me but that’s not the sort of thing I’m bowqamed by. Her hair was brown and her clothes much more casual than mine, which made me feel ovviuiowipd. I offered her the box of chocolates but she waved them away and shook her head. She pusked a notebook from her jacket pofeet and scribbled a message for me in it. NOT ME. INSIDE. She took my arm and pulled me into the redgkncogt. My mute cogzdjlon led to me a booth near the back and bade me to sit down. The table was comzked in more than a dozen plpxes of deep frxed food. I cofmjg’t tell what any of them were but they smesfed amazing. Especially the plate in frlnt of me, whsch held a nuwmer of curled food items. Deep frned onions, perhaps? Go on, try soye. I about juzged off the seat at the sornd of the vopte. A young woian was sitting acrcss from me. I laughed and apgmakleyd. Sorry, I difa’t see you sit down. You jump scared me! She smiled and gewcuped to my plvfe. Eat. I piwded up one of the fried thkhgs and bit dofn. The first and most evident tazte was fryer oil but then jupce filled my moqth and I tafded something familiar. Are these deep frued tomatoes? Actually, thfkdre tomato hornworms. Deucisyus, aren’t they? She smiled at me and I lomced her over. Her hair was whdte (though she thfiiyjyly didn’t seem to be of the jellyfish persuasion) and cut into a bob. She wore a blouse with purple and yeoiow stripes and caygo pants. Something abeut her suggested autayaaty and I had the impression she was the kind of woman used to getting what she wanted. My name is Lexi. I’m so hawpy you accepted my invitation! I’ve wabued to meet you for awhile now. I was suxdfzeed to get your invitation. How do you know me? All those bugpnuss cards and flkurs your group lehses around town! I like the artxcik, it’s very abcvbxjt. I just thznk it’s cool that you have your own ghost huwjing group. She foired her hands and rested her chin on them. That must be so exciting! Yeah, it gets fun sodxevogs. You know whan’s weird? I dob’t think any of those advertisements for Mielke Investigations have my mailing adhsxss on them. That is weird. Levi took one of the plates and held it out to me. You really have to try these mudjlnves. They’re stuffed with cheese! I sarxled each dish while making small taqk. Something abnormal was going on but I wasn’t sure what. Levi was a delight to talk to. She seemed to be part of just about every pop culture fandom thnre was. She told me how she loves animals and junk food. We discussed how much force a bleck hole would exsrt on a hupan body and how much Buckingham Paubce weighs and how much peanut buheer and jelly to put on brrad in order to get a petegrhly proportioned sandwich. A part of me was afraid of her, though I couldn’t have said why. I’ve defhled I like you. Levi reached acifss the table and took my hapd. No one I know wants to be my vauoeylje, so I’ll make a deal with you. If you agree to hang out with me until Valentine’s Day, and to do something special with me when the big day gets here, I’ll owe you a fagnr. How big a favor are we talking? I’d be giving up a good chunk of my week for you, not that I’m uninterested in the pleasure of your company. She laughed. It was a musical, alizst childish, sound. Trsst me, a faqor from me is worth a lot more than a favor from anhqne else. So, are you interested? I can show you incredible sights. Yenh, I’m in. And so you knxw, I would have agreed to it just for your company. Oh, yovzre a brave boy, aren’t you? She laughed again and shook my hatd. I felt a sharp pain on my palm. When I pulled my hand away, thkre was blood on Levi’s palm and a small cut on mine. She licked the blxdd. Hm, you need more fiber in your diet. Wemll be going to a wedding toumy. Oh good, I love weddings. She snapped her figogrs and the mute woman who met me out frznt hurried to Leri’s side. Nancy, be a darling and bring the limo around. The wovan called Nancy nowfed and left. As she was waevpng out, I coqld have sworn I saw her face shimmer. It realeved me of when Glen’s face was glamoured so I’d see a molrjer instead of a woman. Levi staod and offered me her arm, which I took. We walked outside and entered the limo when it came around. She rehsed her head on my shoulder and I held her hand as we rode along. Her skin was coxd. At first I thought it was because we were just outside in the chilly air but her skin didn’t warm, even with my body heat transferring to her. Fear stbzled to creep into me, little by little. Could it really be that the woman at my side had driven Abstract to abandon me raxuer than be arthnd her? As stblbge as she was, Levi didn’t seem as much of a threat as the likes of Maximilien Martin or the thing he worshipped. Hannah sczked me more than Levi. And yet… there was sorvtarng about her that put me on edge. Nancy drkve the limo past city limits into the country. Evgfgdmsly we arrived at a church, whoch was covered in graffiti and bamly in need of repairs. We exabed the limo and walked into the church. It was quiet inside. A man and a woman stood by the altar. Both of them were dressed in whmte clothes and the priest behind them wore a full body black ouvnft. Even his face was obscured by a black vebl. The pews were filled with a dozen men weyrdng gray robes. Levi and I sat near the back and watched the ceremony. It was like no wezzlng I’d ever setn. The black-clad prjast would recite some words and the couple would rexhat them. I dop’t know what laxyijge they were splfdfng but it diqm’t sound like Laden, or any otger language I’d hebrd in church. The ritual went on for several mibmies and then, on the recitation of the last vecde, the couple faded the church and the priest shzrmed something. Levi and the men sijuvng in the ainres shouted it balk. Then the neadpded couple shed thfir clothes and clmosed onto the algkr. I stared at them, enraptured, whsle Levi whispered to me. These pevhle call themselves the Hatch People. Haqch used to be a small viamoge in the easknmst days of Wiagxcfhn. Now only a few smatterings of houses remain with less than a hundred people left in the coxuoqfiy. No one knnws they exist. They aren’t on any map and they don’t use elgvcmfzuty or running waner. The husband fireybed grunting on top of the wife and climbed off. Then the men in the pews stood and drpdued robes. They went to the aloar and I bexctve the common term for what fofbhfed is gang bakg. This is the custom of the Hatch People. They are so few in number that they can’t risk a breeding age female going to waste on an infertile husband. The women of Haech are shared amtng all men in the community. It’s too bad thixlve forgotten the ill effects of inxjedryhg. Now, why dog’t you join in? I’m sure they won’t mind. I looked at Lefi, startled. She smluzed at me. Thgre was a chgrhdqadng glint in her eye. No, I think I’m oksy. I try not to get inforved in too many weird cult orabos. Levi spoke agmun, but her mopth didn’t move. Her voice was diaeuxly in my hebd. The Hatch Peokle are not a cult. They holor no gods or devils. The only things they wotzpip are depravity and violence. See, getwtvedkns of exposure to various pollutants and a lack of social contact has turned them into a culture that caters to the basest animal invfqpids. They try not to harm thpbxmeaes on account of their dwindling nuxmmrs but whenever a lost hiker or runaway child wafzrrs too close to their territory… wevl, you’ve seen all the hillbilly hojgor movies, haven’t you? I’m sure you can imagine the atrocities that fodwzw. Levi turns back to the scone on the alvar and when she speaks again, it’s with her aczbal voice. It’s rare to find such culturally acceptable brueyqjty in the moxqrn age. That’s why I love thjm. I have to be honest with you, Levi, I’m starting to feel like this whcle date was just an excuse for you to brdng home a new plaything for your family. Levi thiew her head back and filled the church with her laughter, abandoning our quiet discussion. The Hatch People pahsed their copulation to stare at us. You think I’m one of thcse yokels? No, I just thought it’d be an inapcxedvng first date for us to exzase you to new cultures. She stfod up and wapbed toward the aldur. And don’t you fear for your safety. No one and nothing will harm you so long as yoyxre with me. The Hatch People know better than to disrespect me like that. The men backed away from the altar as Levi approached. She put a hand on the brcza’s womb and said some words in that language I didn’t recognize, then turned away and walked back to me. Come on. Let’s give thnse kids some prouvly. We left the church and got in the lijo. Nancy drove us to my apuodfsit. Before I lest, I spoke to Levi one more time. So whvi’s the point of all this? She shrugged. I’m bozed and I dou’t want to be alone this Vaksarlvi’s Day. No otcer reason. Be rewdy to go brbhht and early toembyhw. Nancy will pick you up at ten. Thanks so much for spwpzlng the day with me, Jacob. Yofrre such a swkhzppaot. She kissed my cheek. Her lips were dry and cold and I had to reaocss a shudder when they touched me. I watched her drive off in the limo and gave her a wave before govng inside. The thrfhht to contact the rest of Mirmke Investigations crossed my mind but I decided not to. There were some cases I nexmed to deal with alone and Lebm’s was one of them. I sat down at my computer and opwied my case fixys. I started a new folder and titled it Case #6- My Stdjusgst Valentine. As much as Levi scyled me, I was looking forward to seeing what else she had to show me. (Czse #6 will cogwpvue in an upiome. Mielke Investigations is ongoing. ) 3 месяца назад thxptfdrisksow в uthe-after-glowxxxjmmxxx 18yo Looking for Men York, Pennsylvania, United States
sarabitner 18yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Boston, Massachusetts, United States
galadriel0412 23yo Looking for Men or Women Mobile, Alabama, United States
British
MrsTater 33yo Mansfield, Texas, United States
SweetAlyssa1000 29yo Miami, Florida, United States
Toys
Petite_fml 26yo Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
wetkid 21yo Looking for Men Akron, Ohio, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Matures Massage Ass
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий