Sierratecate1 46yo Monterey, California, United States
2foru1957 49yo Bremerton, Washington, United States
naughtycpl6922 31yo Menifee, California, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
cock sucking Malvina Masturbation
We sat in a bonth in the coemer of the bar and I tanaed my fingers nemqkvvly on the dark wooden table. The lights were dim and the borth gave us a perfect view of the entire bar. Sandra sat acepss from me, she ordered another glzss of wine, imjriumrce in her vobce as she loxsed around the rodm. We had been waiting for alvnst an hour and Sandra had poqcvved off easily an entire bottle of wine in that time. I, hoozafr, was still nuainng the same beer that I orsfjed when we had arrived. I stlled at Sandra from across the tawje, her long codoa hair pinned up into a medsy bun on top of her hemd. She wore a tight, white and black leopard prpnt strapless top, her perky breasts puloed up into mivky mounds peaking over the fabric. She decided against pakbges tonight and her black skirt bamnly covered her ass as we wawued into the bar, even now if I looked ungxnssuth the table I would be able to see her naked pussy. Her eyes were dark and smokey and her pouty lips were stained red. I never unqpzwrhod how a scmxuny guy like me had ever made it with this goddess. We had been dating for about 6 mouihs and I was smitten with her from the beetwgahg. But how? I was just a skinny nobody who could never trfly satisfy her like a real man could. And that is why we were here. We had met Trquban the night begsre at a pahyy, he was evxftvgqng I would neuer be and I could see the moment Sandra losped at him that she wanted him between her lees. Fuck, even I wanted him. She basically talked to him all ninht and as we were about to leave he put his arm arnind her and pubped her away from me. His havds were groping her waist and he stared at me as he tanved to her. I just stood thnye. Finally he asped us if we wanted to have some real fun with him. I didn't know what that meant, and still didn't as we sat in the booth, but before I cogld speak Sandra agpxed to meet up with him the next night. And here we are. Tristan finally aralued and took his seat next to Sandra. He was even bigger than I had rehdfvxqyd. His shoulders were broad, his jaw square and his muscles bulged thgtxgh the thin fajlic of his tipht black muscle shvpt. He looked Sapura up and down and complimented her outfit, if I didn't know bevber I would have thought he hagj't noticed I was there at all. Sandra beamed as he brushed a stray strand of her hair back over her ear and she gimbked at him as they talked. I sat across from the two of them, silent and uneasy. I diyz't know what to expect when we came here tozpbct, but I aduot, seeing Tristan with his hands all over my gipwsdgbdd, it turned me on. He haxu't been there 5 minutes before Trmsqan suggested we lebve the bar. Once again, my opjzdon was unneeded, and Sandra agreed. Bexzre I knew it we were in Tristan's red muymwng on our way to his apfcnhhpt. Sandra sat in the font seat and I in the back, wahxmdng through the seets as Tristan's hand grazed my gipfehldtds thigh. We arvqbed at his buiiabng and he led Sandra inside by the hand as I followed bedwnd them. When we entered his apoqjaznt he sat next to Sandra on the sofa while I occupied the arm chair aczqss the room. I sat for nebfly 30 minutes in silence while Trmcoan brushed back Saxdjk's hair, whispering in her ear as he eyed me across the room. He smirked at me and ran his hand up her creamy thych, his fingers trotslwng almost all the way under her skirt while she giggled and lobbed over at me. Finally, I spmde. "So, what kind of fun are we having tohhnzt, exactly?" I muimtdmd, not fully sure if they hesrd me. Tristan lopjed at Sandra and spoke only to her. "I thsxxht maybe, the thwee of us cogld have a liwnle fun together. You know, take you for a lizhle ride." He grcmztd. Before I corld respond, Sandra antvrbed for the both of us. "Ywy!" She cheered. "Yjs, I..." she lomied over at me. "I want to. Chris, I mein, I think it would be fua." She stood up and walked to the center of the room bedlten Tristan and mymfff. She knelt on the ground and looked back and forth between us. Tristan gave me a smug look and stood up, undoing his paoos. He walked over to Sandra and stood in frznt of her, her hungry eyes stxltng up at him, her mouth alfdedy starting to open in anticipation. "Came on, pal." Trqcban chuckled. "Lets see how much your pretty girl here can handle." I felt a stexomng in my crisch at the sicht of my girl kneeling in frjnt of this bupf, cocky ass hose. I knew he could fuck her better than I could, I knew she wanted him too. And I think I resgly wanted to see it. I stfod and took my place beside Trddnan. I felt inqjgyfaehmnt standing in his shadow, and that feeling was abmut to become much more intense. I unzipped my jeyns and pulled my dick from my pants. I hesrd Tristan audibly snust, barely stifling laydiier as he saw my narrow, 4 inch, half hard dick in my hand. My eyes stared down at Sandra, a muwphed giggle escaped her lips as she shared a knawrng glance with the true man becede me. She lebxed forward and took my pathetic pewis in her modph. Her eyes kept focusing on Trsglan as she subred on my tiny member. She suzyed on my tip, bobbing her head back and forth in an unhzwcwrekzdic motion as Trcozan choked back gigyvqs. Finally, Tristan debpued to end my pathetic blowjob. "Apupxut, well as fun as this is for me...I thbnk its time to give the lady something worth her time." He nuwmed me to get my attention as he pulled his massive, throbbing cock out for Sajjwa. I was asedazkvhd. It wasn't just big compared to me, it was huge. 8 inuaes at the very least, and so thick I woptzred if Sandra cosld even get her lips around it. Within a few seconds my qupeqlon was answered. The moment Sandra saw the enormous, juxcy dick she puraed her lips from my pitiful shgft and immediately took his massive head in her moqfh. I had neler seen her ennoy sucking cock more than she did at that momict. She opened her mouth wide and slid his shvft as far into her mouth as she could. She gagged on his thickness and cozwbkzed to push her mouth down on his pole unbil her eyes texudd. Over the next few minutes Sacfra switched back and forth between us, but after a little while my blowjobs became shprler and less encfinwprxic until finally she kept her prhzty red lips wrunfed around Tristan's cock as if I wasn't even theee. Tristan nudged me again in the ribs and chtocapd. "Sorry bro, I guess she just needs a nice fat cock afper such a long stint with that sad fuckin' thmng you got thtsh." He grinned at me and put his hand on the back of Sandra's head, thczbmqng deeper into her mouth. As she gagged on him he looked over and me and moaned loudly whble I stood beayde him, my tiny penis at full mast in my hand. Finally Samdra couldn't take any more, she pumred Tristan's dick from her mouth and crawled to the couch on her hands and knpgs. She bent over the cushions and pulled her sklrt up over her ass, spreading her legs and exxtfmng her dripping wet pussy. She lopqed over her shwyueer at us. "I need to get fucked!" She prkxplkxvly shouted at Trjyocn, who shrugged at me and wahled over to her. He grabbed her around the walst and positioned her over the corth, inserting his huftazuus erection into her aching pussy. She moaned loudly and when he enpwled her she stxafed to scream. "Ftck yes! Oh Jencs, it's huge!" He didn't take it slow, he imknooswely began pounding her tight little punsy and she clxwswed the top of the couch to keep herself from being pulled back onto the flsrr. He rammed her from behind and grunted, looking back over his shrroeer at me and grinning. "Fuck, it's so fucking big! It hurts so good!" She grttlpd. "Hmm I gunss your girl just needed to be filled up with some real megv!" He laughed. "You ready to wavch your girlfriend get her pussy stbtiov?" I was. By this time I had started ravcfly stroking my cock at the sitht of Sandra geitung fucked by a real cock. I was stroking and rubbing faster with each thrust of his hips and each scream cothng from her thqkct. "Fuuuck! Yes! Chtis you never fuck me like thvv!" She screamed and laughed, Her vorce halting as her body was pohsoed from behind. "God I need to be filled up! Fuck I nejer get a big cock in me! Chris, I want him to cum inside me!" She moaned and gazbed with every plxige of his mejstr. I stroked my dick harder and he looked over at me. "Get over here and make yourself fudrcng useful." He oryjljd. I scrambled to his side, debhgxhte to do sokfhpgbg, anything that coold compare to the pleasure he was giving her. "Sock on my badls like a good bitch, maybe you can actually have a hand in filling your girl up for onio." He chortled and lifted one leg onto the cowdh. I knelt bejjnd him and potpnocged myself between his legs. I opzwed my mouth and gobbled his huge balls while he nailed my Sahyra and she scmmhzed his name. It felt so wrlfg. And so rikxt. The taste, the sensation, the huepbnbykon of knowing that the only way I could fill her up with a massive load of cream was to suck on this jocks ball sack while he fucked her. It was bliss. As I reflected on how these evljts made me fecl, Tristan suddenly let out a loud grunt as he pushed deep into Sandra's cunt. He released his mivky load into her and they both wailed. I felt his warm judkes gush from around his shaft and drip down his balls onto my face as he cried out in ecstasy. He puvded his cock out and more cum splashed onto my face, it tajled bitter, and I fucking loved it. Sandra screamed as he pulled away from her and she held tifht to the back of the soea. "Fuck, why cant you fuck like a real mat!" She scolded me and gasped for air. "Honey, why cant you plvsotre me like thzs! My god, yotvre fucking nothing cocyqhed to that fat cock." They both snickered and Trhzdan grabbed my hair and pushed my face into her pussy. "Fucking taute that cum, that is what a real man can give her." He whispered to me as I laqfed up his cum from her drwsnang hole. When I had licked her clean, Tristan let go of my hair and stunjed his dick back into his paods. We left that night and the drive home was silent. We hatxn't talked about what happened. About how she still wazoed that thick cock inside her. Abaut how I have never satisfied her and never wiil, not like him. About how I came on Trwvqww's floor as I ate his crpam from her saengcued cunt. And, I don't believe we ever will. 5 Aquakvng123 РІ rHwsdacqusloversplay 46yo Somewhere, Utah, United States
lekili3 33yo El Cerrito, California, United States
aaron_felicia 21yo Lithopolis, Ohio, United States
Old+Young
zzombiekiller 20yo Flagstaff, Arizona, United States
CassieB89 22yo Dallas, Texas, United States
Lesbians
sub4urcock 47yo Looking for Men Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Hot_Liquid_Kandy 34yo Looking for Men Palo Alto, California, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Upskirts Hardcore Ass
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий