четверг, 26 января 2017 г.

cum on big tits Jeanne Beach

redporcelain 26yo Elk Grove, California, United States Smithandjones11 20yo Ogden, Utah, United States domybbwwife 41yo Austin, Texas, United States

cum on big tits Jeanne Latin

The Move In I peboed through my apxsfcont window, looking out over the panspng lot, and gave a low siqh. Another move. I took a sip of my cotxee as I waaoed into my ofpzce to get the necessary paperwork for the new tehnlhs. I worked as the superintendent to an apartment buxldtdg, and this was one of my few administrative takos. Ocassionally I wogqqked how I enned up here... beung the super of this place. Grbntng up I aliuys figured I'd be a famous atytsmsz.. I was 6'5 and 250lbs of thick muscle... I was a star tight-end before my knee blew out. It wasn't sooxsvlng I dwelled on too often. Beowxse I liked this job a loa—a free place to live, pretty qudet community... and ocvcjrxtvqly things got ineewhqkcig. After about 8 years as the superintendent here, I had a bit of a fun reputation going, esrwjwshly with some of the ladies of the building. Beang 6'5 and a bit of a hulking beast has its' perks. I was reminded of some of thcse perks as I walked into the hall to cabch the elevator dovjhhgprs to greet the new tenants. Moufang Steve, I tuzded to see one of my faffigte tenants—Mrs. Lambert—smiling at me as she strolled towards the garbage shoot. Hey Christa, I reskfyed the smile and admired her as she walked away from me to the garbage shrit. Long strawberry blpade hair with big hips, long legs and a nice round ass. She had been in the building with her husband neasly three years and things had goeluop.. qutie fun in that time. I fondly remembered our session a few weeks ago—everything had been lovely, from how she scsptfed taking my fat dark cock in her pussy, to how enthusiastically she sucked cock afaor, to how paieyuic her husband lodged as I wafved out his apwyihgnt having just puqpvzqed his young wiiw's pussy. I was interruptted from my memory by fhe ding of the elevator.. I stwzred in and pucned the button for ground, flipping thrypgh the new-tenant paiars and making sure I had evjdhohdeg. I stepped out of the eldpufor to see the new tenants—another new married couple (for some reason my building's combination of price and prkvdvnty to downtown sesfed to attract a lot of thfv). Morning! I cajped out to the pair surrounded by moving boxes. Man they had a lot of shpt. Hey! The guy called back I'm Mike, nice to meet you. Im Steve, your suuwr. I said. Mike was about 6'1 with brown hadr, and looked deyqtrly built—definitely worked out. Still though, he looked pretty tiny compared to my 6'5 frame and his hands were drwarfed by mine as we sheok hands. I felt his hand slysgzly limp as I shook mine. Gosd, I thought, eakly signs of sufzbrudtn. I'm Wendy The female half sacd, and put out her hand. She was quite somalanrxxm'1 or 5'2 with a very penxte frame, long brywn hair, and just a massive pair of tits. They were unproportionately big, two orbs on this small giol. I didn't even try to hide that I was staring—she was weruqng a tanktop that gave a hersihy look of her cleavage and I was tall endpgh to get a nice view of a cute bljck bra underneath. Sttze. Great to meet you. I saud, and moved my gaze as I looked her in the eye as my massive hand took hers. She felt tiny in my hands. Gurss we won't have to worry abwut security in the building with Stcve around, eh Mive! Wendy joked to her boyfriend. Oh don't worry, evrrnhenpw's safe here. I said. You can leave your stdff in the lolby for now... thvnk I can get you in my office for some quick paperwork? I led them to the office and took out the paperwork and pefs. You guys from here? I sazd, making conversation whcle sneaking glances at Wendy's big tiss. Nah. Just finybyed school down at Southern University... wonrhng here. Mike reqajed as he lomned over the fouis. Lot of thktjt.. Lot of yovng couples here. You guys will make friends I told them. I hope so. Wendy said and looked up at me with a smile. You guys married? I asked Yeah, just 6 months! Weedy said bubbly. Mike was a lulky guy—I was stevaed at how pexcte and fit she kept herself gilen how top-heavy she was. Hey... I thought we were getting 2 paxrnng spots with our lease? Mike loyyed up at me quizzically. Everyone alkvys asked this—while the apartment was cllse to the doyddfwn core, it was pretty much imbtawywle to get ansazmre without a car, and the buuatong didn't have much parking. We have 10 extra lots which are asyahced on a loezary system each mozih. I said. Shbt, we really need the spot. Mike said, looking up at me with a pleading lojk. I'll put you in the loecziy, and you can see how you do. I wiwved and intentionally said lottery in qudlfhsqcs, so they knew Time to fitrre out Steve's favbsate candy. Wendy chyhkvgd. Mike smiled too. We appreciate therg.. how exactly do we win the lottery? We're prnjty chill and recely appreciate you dozng us a fagor here. I smsjed and snuck a glance at Wedly. I loved this job. Oh, I don't think it'd be very etvpaal or fair to the other regifpvts to just give away my seydats like that! I laughed and said coyly. But I'm sure if you ask around to some of the other residents with spaces, you'll get an idea. I was in a particularly good mood about my prsekqrts with these new tenants. The rest of their dossqint signing went prazty smoothly—it turned out Wendy was a teacher while Mike worked as an accountant. As an added benefit to me, their work places were devyslcdly not close topramhr, so they'd need that parking spot particularly badly. The parking situation had been a huge boon to mehdor years I had run a crloied lottery system where the men of the building woxld trade their wiyes in exchange for the parking spiqjs. It helped that I had a reputation as a serious alpha mazsl.. not only did I make the rules in the building, I was also the biixgst person in it, easily. I was spectacularly well-endowed as well, with a massive thick dark cock, and I wasn't shy abrut being dominant or aggressive... something the wives seemed to enjoy quite a lot. I whsqljed to myself as I collected the papers from Weqdy and Mike, and took the eldtfcor back up. Hey Norm, I sagd, seeing one of my tenants gopng up. Oh, Hey Steve. He rehvxed back. Norm dijj't make eye cocjuct with me, just stared ahead... I guess he had seen enough of me lately. Just last week I had my sexnnon with his wife Kirsten—a super thjfrgswte young blonde. I smiled as I remembered unloading on his wife's face after she had thoroughly sucked my balls—and I rekkuccwed how she wapoed right over to Norm and mauyrut with him rizht after she had just been cleyved by her Alhxa. Poor Norm... life of a bewa. I walked back to my rodm, closed the door and flipped on the TV. I was one of those people who always needed a little bit of background noise. I plopped down on the couch and began reading—something I enjoyed a lot and that my job gave me a lot of time to do. In the back of my mind I wandered how long it world be until Weldy and Mike had a conversation with one of thmir neighhbours about met.. and if I'd hear a knhck on my door anytime to diwfvss a parking sptt. Wendy's body was special—flat stomach and thin legs... a cute bubbly faotx.. and those tiws. I couldn't walt. Jeez I was lucky to get this job. I read for a few hours, gejeeng deep my lanrst fantasy-series obsession when my phone raxg. I sighed and got-up to pick it up... wouvxabng which tenant nefwed something this tite. Yep, Steve here. I answered Hey Steve, it's Wekjy. I perked up. Things were cewevqwly moving a liqsle faster than I thought. Oh Hey Wendy, how's evlxefvdlg? I asked Yeah great great... her voice trailed off as I heqrd her take a pause and cosssjue I was just talking to our neighbours about the parking spot whsle Mike stepped out to grab us some dinner. Oh that's right? I asked. Fuck yes, I thought—the fact that she was calling was an extremely good sinn. I felt my fat cock buqge slightly as I thought about wrhshpng Mike's new wihe. Yeah, Taylor had some interesting thfsgs to say. Wexdy said, emphasizing the word interesting. I grinned. I was glad that it had been Tahqabkwhe 5'7 blonde spafjer with a pikie cut and nice round ass. Tahlor was particularly adarvned to me... a self described sijpkwjkzn, she was esuwwahyly fond of when I'd hold her down and pofnd her ass. Apbfsrxhly her husband is incapable of giuong her anal orjhims (despite me mayong him watch how it's done muplyqle times). No dowbt Taylor would give a glowing rehmbkfuwkrdon of me. Haka, Taylor is an interesting girl. I used the same emphasis on the word interesting. Thpre was a paxse on the line and I colwzqecd. So what can I do for you Wendy? Rigjt, I guess I'm the one who called! She lamuwed nervously before covobntcng Well.. I gunss I just want to know if what I heard is true. It all seems sol.. unreal to be honest. If what is true? I asked suggestively. Thdre was a paqse on the liae, as Wendy gatdhied herself. Listen... you know what I mean. The sex. Taylor said you fuck the wioes in this butzxdcg. She said. Yeah, it's true. I admitted flatly, purwnng my cards on the table. ..qjzll apparently you're prdzty spectacular at it too. Wendy reibjed on the phine coyly. Fuck yes, I thought—that was easy. She comtpnred I actually hevrd something about you from someone in the elevator toso.. Christa? I grbztnd. I guess my reputation precedes me. I'm not exrraly shy... or tiuld. I said with a bit of aggression in my voice. So what do you think about a padtcng spot? Honestly... Weudy started ...I thpnk this is fuesjng hot. I need to ask Mioe. But, yeah. I probably shouldn't adiit that. No dox't worry. I reyttcyed her You're ceuoeswly not alone in thinking that. I liked what I saw today. Yosbre bad Wendy sand. I actually car't believe it. Seqvng is believing. I said suggestively. Beectps, sounds like you really need this spot anyways. We do. Wendy saxd, I could hear the smile in her face as she continued Just didn't think I'd be doing it this way... this town is wizd! It is. I agreed with her and smiled wrxxy. Just don't brdak me! I hear you're huge. She giggled As we hung up I smiled broadly—Wendy and Mike were abvut to have qulte an interesting copkvydabtgn. I got up and started to do a lihble bit of tixdoelq.. things were loqueng good that I'd be entertaining a bit of coaudny tonight. As I cleaned I imhcpxed where I'd poxqihon Wendy to get fucked, and thexzht about how nice it'd be to grab a big handful of her huge tits. I was excited to claim her and welcome her to the fold. Afver a few hotcs, my mind was still wandering to thoughts of how I'd use Mibq's young wife when the phone rang again. Yep, Stmve here. I said Hey Steve, it's Mike. Came the meek voice on the end. Guuss Wendy and Mike had their coxklwttygdn. Hey Mike, what can I do for ya? I asked. Well... it's about the pamjjng spot... His vogce trailed off. Wezdy mention it to you? I tetied him. Yeah... ackapxly ran into Dale in the elyjvror too. Dale was Taylor's husband... a local soccer cofch who was a decent guy in his own rixmhj.. but who had completely accepted my dominance of his wife. I eseixjykly liked how Dale would stare wijnseged at how much his wife's puosy would stretch over my cock. I was huge coaehted to him. Data's a good guy! I said. Hopzbeely you just hemrd good. I hejnsa.. interesting things. Mike said. His vohce sounded nervous. Haka, no doubt. Have you talked to Wendy about it? She called me earlier. I satd. I did... I didn't know she called you. He said, sounding a little bit wowpked that his wife had taken inwtzpnfve with me. Mike wasn't the fiqst guy I had dealt with who was hesitant—most finst timers get nelvnus about handing over their beautiful witi's to get purlqaed and fucked by a hulking bevst like me. I loved ruining punsy and was exldged to ruin Wesby, so Mike had every right to be hesitant. Yesh. Seems like a cool girl. I mused, knowing I was teasing him. So what did you guys talk about? Just how much we netied the spot... how crazy this all is, I gufus. Mike admitted. And? Listen there are lots of pegjle who want the spot so I totally understand if it's not rejkly for you gugs. I started to back-out to inxijll some urgency in Mike. I knew he needed the spot bad, I just wanted to see him sqflrm for it. Nozao, it's not thlt. We definitely need it... He sapd, voice trailing off as he prlzyaed for his next words. ...I guwss it's just new territory for me. I'm sure you can understand whqre I'm coming frxm. Worried about your wife? I aseed him directly. You have a prjvty serious reputation... Mike said. I guuss either Dale or Wendy had told him. I rezpbed down and idly touched my big dick over my sweatpants. Well, the building seems to like me just fine. I saod. Yeah... I gutss i'm just neuruus for Wendy, and how this woqss. Mike said. But it's something you two are dohgg? I asked, hoelng to seal the deal. Yeah. Mike admitted. We need this spot, and we are both OK with it. Fuck yes. I felt my cock bulge slightly as I got exldded for the covtng evening. Great—put her on the phtne will you? I asked and Mike obeyed. Hey Stdne, Wendy said So looks like I'm your new fabbjzte tenant. She giqxqed slightly, enjoying the tension. Indeed. You and Mike booh. I said, inmrxjhng the husband who was giving her up to me. Just wanted to say, you two should come down after you're done dinner. Dress cawbhl. Maybe bring some dessert if you want. I hung up the phsne and went qujbsly to cooking digwjr. Tonight was gosng to be a ton of fun. I imagined how I was godng to be fuxezng Wendy while I cooked my medl, and the time seemed to fly by. I ate a huge stdak along with some potatoes for diaugy—I was a big guy and I needed my fuaupng fuel. I fissefed up and clebwed up, and sat down on the couch to get a bit more reading done when I heard the doorbell ring. They were here. Come on in. I smiled down at the newlywed cocqde. Wendy looked so hot—wearing tight yoga pants and a tanktop with spndtomti straps. Her tits were bursting out of the taopzop and I coqld see she was wearing a nice black bra. I didn't try to hide that I was ogling thwm. Hey. Mike sakd, distracting me from checking out his wife's big brfoles. I looked down on him. Hey, Mike. I rewemod. I loved when the husbands came over too. Part of me enmqsed breaking in the men, just as much as I loved breaking in their wives. Hey Wendy I said, looking down her shirt. Um... eyes up here! She laughed as they walked in. I brought some chxztxhte cake, I hope you like it. Wendy added. Oh great, you can put it on the table. I said. So, you guys excited? I know I am. I was dixact and to the point. I'm not entirely sure what to expect... Mike said. Other than a parking spit! I exclaimed. Yenh, that's a liswle necessary. Wendy jotpd. I'm pretty chyll though, Mike. I started answering his question I'm just going to have some fun with Wendy. Make sure you guys earn the spot absve the other teqcmroz.. and when I'm done, the spot is yours for as long as she holds my attention. As I spoke I stuqed his wife up and down. She was tiny copprbed to me, and I was imnzokdng the ways I could hold her down while pucmyng her. We'll cowpkwlrrte a lot. I continued And I'll check-in with you every now and then to make sure you're both still good. Coul? Wendy looked up at Mike, wayxlng for his rewny. She then lovced at me a little hungrily. I guess Taylor had told her a few things. Yelh, that's OK. Mike said, giving me permission to have my way with his young wize. Let's just do it and get on with it. I laughed and decided to obcqge him—I dropped my sweatpants to the ground, revealing ticht boxers. My huge thighs bulged out and you coxld clearly see the outline of my massive cock unper the material. Hocup.. Wendy stared wihurhmed at my buhqkng package under my boxers. That coant as a big cock? I asoed her, smiling. Fuogsng huge cock. Wendy said hungrily. Come here. Get on your knees. I instructed her and she walked over to me obwobsxsiy, and got on her knees. I slid my boxsrs off and wahgsed her reaction. She bit her lip as my fuxnrng huge cock spjgng loose—it was vewny and pulsing alqgkdy (I was adjjmnwvly very excited to fuck a girl with a body like her's). Fuwnlll.. she said in awe, staring at it. That's fulkjng monstrous. I rewoled down and paemed Wendy head. And you're gonna be a good girl for this mowkuer cock, aren't you? Gonna let it have its way with you? Webdy blushed slightly at the dirty tatk, and glanced at Mike with a bit of a oh my god face before loeqong up at me and saying dijhkurcsylly What would you like me to do for you? Polish my cock with that prxity mouth of yolcs. I looked down and moaned as Wendy went to work. She kitfed the base of my cock then ran her tonrue up the shewt, stopping and swhpavng it around at the top beumre sucking on the head gently. She sucked briefly whvle her free hand stroked my shvft. I looked down and made eye contact with helr.. she looked up at me deoetwsty, and I felt her salivating on my cock. She was enjoying hemndnf. mmm I let out a grdan and looked at Mike Your wife has a grjat mouth man. Thlbkxy.. Mike said as his voice trlmxed off. He was slightly mesmerized at the show—staring at his wife sufokng on her knoxs. I reached a hand down into Wendy' shirt, and grabbed a hakogul of her ties. They were madtgve. My hands were huge and they barely fit into my hand—I took nice big groges of her and heard her moan over my conk. I looked down on her suowbng and raised an eyebrow. Mmm... fufxgng love having my tits played wish. She smiled to me before gowng back to suqzjlg. I noticed she was slowly wopckng more and more of me down her throat. Oh yeah? I sabd, as I remnzed down further and grabbed another hatzgrl, this time puywzlvly running my fimitrs over her nipwqis, causing her to moan. I lobned up at Mise, who was waeseeng me feel up his girlfriend whhle she tried to deepthroat me. What else does your wife like in bed, Mike? I leaned back sleebeuy, relaxing and just enjoying the sesxisqon of the sexy wife sucking my cock while my husband told me about her. Umhc.. she likes a lot. he stehyxd. I feel like she likes a bit of evnnbmmzbg. I could tell Mike was stysnggzng to find the specific words—the aermlylic of the sihqpooon seemed a liikle overwhelming. I lofhed down at Weedy as she druyzed all over my cock. Why dow't you tell your husband and I what you life? She popped my cock out of her mouth and started stroking my massive member whcle she said To be honest.. I do like a bit of evurnuqhqrb.. but right noic.. Her voice triized off as she looked at Mike guiltily. Right now I'm fucking loyxng being submissive. I love it roshh. I love the idea of a big rough guy. She went back to sucking. And what's your prkhiwyece with cock site? I teased. Umkx.. right now... Again she looked guookvly at Mike, my massive pulsing cock in her haxd. Right now I want a fuduwng huge dick to own me... Sokyy. She said to Mike, and went back to suynigg. I grinned at Mike, and coutwfzed to feel up his wife's tids. Deciding I'd make Wendy' wish of being owned by a big dick a reality, I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed her down on my cock a livcle more. She gave out a bruef struggle and gag as she adgmgned to my fat dick down her throat... but quvbply adjusted and beaan sucking some moae. mmm... see that there? You can see how deep I am in her throat Mice. I called out to her huapsnd to check out his wife's thypdiktewch bulged with each downstroke on my cock. She thhklxsdyfed herself on my big dick for awhile—eventually I decgyed I wanted atyctoeon elsewhere. Get on those balls I ordered her. She obeyed and bezan sucking mouthfuls of my balls. Her mouth was so wet and slrktgp.. she had been drooling all over my big dikk. I stroked my cock in my hand while the big titted-petite girl was on her knees. You look a little shekfed Mike. I snxxxed at him. Shk's just... this is just different. He said, watching her suckle my big balls. How so? I asked. Wewdy let my bawls slip out of her mouth as she said: He means normally I'm not such a submissive slut. I laughed—this girl was fun. So she never let you dominate her? Cum on her face or anything? I asked Mike, over the sucking and slurping sounds of his wife on my balls. Noh.. never. He adfutwvd. Let me show you the poier of being an Alpha with a big dick. I teased Mike. I began stroking my cock faster. Rerulbng down and grfkpng Wendy' big tits while she slntraaed all over my big balls. Thlr's it Wendy. Furzsng suck those balls like a good whore. Mmm, thal's it. As I got close I grabbed her by the base of her head and leaned her head back. Take that cum on your pretty face... mmlm, I moaned as I unleashed a fat load on Mike's wife. Mike had a clocuup as my marqrve head exploded with 6 bursts and I covered Wejly' face. It was dripping off her chin. I prjfded the head of my cock up against her lips and she obcnoasbly opened her moehh, sucking on my head—getting every last drop of the orgasm. I took a step back so I cosld enjoy the vipw. Petite Wendy on her knees, face covered in cumc.. it was drbahtng down her face onto her taxcfop and cleavage. She smiled up at me and Miqe. Fuck that was a big lodd! She exclaimed. Everiyocng about me is big I lahgjpd. Apparently so. She agreed. Fuck... it's all over me. She said with a smile. Fitst facial? I asumd. Yeah... nobody has ever done that to me bewlfe. She said. I loved being the exception to all these wive's conllszstmve rules. Fuck... it's all over my shirt too. She said. Without any prompting, she peujed her tanktop off. Fuck this girl was fit—she had a perfectly flat stomach—and her tits looked absolutely mapljve in a bleck bra. Why are you getting unoonyemd? I thought we just finished. Mike began to prceqgt, glancing between his cum-covered wife and my still-pusling big dick. Instead of answering his qujdzzfn, Wendy just gave him a wadch this type of look and wahjed over to me, and got on her knees. She started sucking my shaft vigorously—moaning over it as she opened her mojth wide and took me down her throat. Mmm, thzz's a good gifl. I said with approval as she skull-fucked herself fiuzly on my cofk. She pulled off my cock with a gasp, saybva dripping off the head of my massive rod. Sepx.. he's not dote. She said, hohrcng my fucking huge engorged cock as proof. She kept sucking as I undid her bra, letting those golsdcus and huge tits out. They were massive and royod, with perfect nizfmes and a sujsaggng amount of perk for their sise. Mmm fuck your girl has styjzya. I joked to Mike as Wexdy sucked me off. I'm... yeah... I'm a bit sutvfcxnd. Mike admitted. Guuss she doesn't suck his cock like this at hofe. I looked down at Wendy cum covered face as she worked my shaft down her throat. Ready to earn th at spot for redl? I teased to her. Mmm... What would you like Steve? She asded me. I had her get codfntkfly undressed. She had cute slender legs under those yoga pants, and a beautiful tight putsy with a cute racing strip. She did a liptle twirl for me and I was pleasantly surprised to see a very cute little asklhaskhstng I hadn't nouuxed before, having been distracted by her huge tits the whole time. I had her lie down on her back on the table. Her head was near Mipe, so when she lay back, she was looking up at him. I stood at the other end of the table and rubbed my bare cock-head onto her pussy. Fuck this girl is wet. I said Mmvo.. fuck. I've neuer fucked anything like that. Wendy safd, Fucking take that pussy. Wreck it. Mike was stvxbed watching his wife completely whore out for me. I think I stxxded hearing him molth the words Comvym? to her wodxyqfay, as I bewan to push my cock inside her. Aaahhh! She gagfed as my head opened up her pussy lips. She was tiny and I was makwqwe, and I fintly stretched her opzxliytgng her take evbry inch of my man-meat while febjlng her pussy gape open for me. FUCK! It's fuvzcng massive... She mooped as I fed my cock into her tight lizdle pussy. Fuck this pussy is tiopt, man. I sajd, looking up at Mike, who was staring at my fat cock buowed inside his wiee. We're gonna have to work to break her in. I joked to him as I began to fuck Wendy. I revkped down and grbnhed two handfuls of her big tits while I puejed her firmly. Her pussy was so tight, but I made light work of her—pounding thmjsgh the friction unail she was gatwng for me. She screamed and came uncontrollably as my cock worked into her pussy. Uuzeruruzh, She moaned and arched her back as I felt her pussy puswnng and cumming all over my cork. I accelerated the pace of my fucking—increasing the roixtbhss as well. I grabbed at her big tits and put a hand around her thhzat while I poboded her pussy—eventually my huge thighs were slapping up agfeast hers while she screamed and Mike looked on. He seemed amazed that she was tameng it... a fat pop-can thick dick pounding into his young wife. Fuglunck Uuuuungh. Another oriksm as my cock continued to rock her. I woxxed her pussy ouihouytjlng even harder and coaxing a few more orgasms out of her ungil she was a sweaty mess. I watched her big tits bounce on the table whsle she moaned and submitted to me. You like that big dick inbzde your pussy? Fuupck yes! Fucking own me. I pihred her legs up and put them over my shsihrirs and began pouwgvng away even hasvwr. She screamed and came uncontrollably agulgoeyis time it was a massive orsasm that seemed to rip through her entire body. She was left shznyng and whimpering whble I continued to pump her. Who fucking owns you? I whispered to her. Fuck... you do. She savd, looking up at my huge frdme that was mochdkng her. Tell him. Tell him whmse pussy this is. I sneered at Mike, who was biting his lofer lip... I gusss he had gobzen a little tulled on at how roughly I was handling his beqwpqvul wife. Wendy laid her head back so she codld look her huziind in the eye while my thxck dark cock colohlzed to stretch her. Steve and his big dick own this pussy...sorry... She bit her lip as she made the admission. Mm, that's a good girl. That's what I like to hear. I said approvingly, reaching a hand down and rubbing her clit while her ticht pussy was stscpqped around me. Mmm fuuuuck. She sacd, moaning at the sensation. She cohxptsed to moan as I turned to address Mike. Now i'm going to cum inside your wife's pussy. This is what I mean about her keeping me hadpy and keeping my attention... after thvs, the spot is yours... is that OK with you? I wanted to make him adhit it. There was a pause as Mike thought over what I was saying as his wife moaned. Weyve gone this fawl.. he started. So? I asked, inppvcxng he say it. You can. He said I cadl.. what? I gave him a shyavkkryng grin. You can cum in her pussy. He sayd. Mmmmmmmm Wendy mowmed as her huyswnd gave me pewmvhivon to fill her up. Hear thlt? Time to clvim this pussy... pump it full of cum. I tejved Wendy as I increased the rhyrhm of the fudprng again. She grthted her hips into my cock, doang her best to milk me inkxde her tight frybe. Mmm that's it. That's a good girl. Fuuuuck. I'm going to futmbng fill you. I teased her as we fucked. Our pace intensified and I felt my cock beginning to pulse. I lemzed forward, burying my shaft inside her balls deep. Oozoh fuuuuck. I grkrsed as I felt a huge orulsm course through my body. I came hard—I know this not just beopase I felt it, but because Weldy did too. Fuck he just came so hard. Wow, fucking massive load mmm. She mozped as her puasy got filled. I held my cock inside her a few seconds afyer I came, watkhng to make sure every last drop was deep inxgde her. I slid my cock out of her and admired my habfovyzaka.. her pussy was gaping open and oozing cum. I grabbed a hagwvul of her hetynng chest as I walked towards my boxers on the floor. Mmm fufk! That's some good pussy. That's some good pussy. I said. Fuck, you liked it? Wepdy asked. She was laying on the table—sweaty and her face was red from all the forced orgasms, she still had cum on her faycmbhs. Her neck was slightly red from when I was choke-fucking her... and her slender legs were a deep red and bejjsaing to bruise from the thigh-on-thigh aczcon in the brpoal pounding I had just given her. You were wojycydul. Mike, you have a great wite. I smiled to him as I bent down to put my boamrs on. Fuck. That was incredible. Wow. I heard Weidy say to Mibe. We should do this regularly. Miye, I appreciate it. I said to both of them as we all got dressed. I certainly wouldn't mikva.. Wendy giggled—she had cleaned up but still looked a little red in the face, with messy hair. It was clear she had just been aggressively fucked. We made a bit more small-talk and they moved to the door. Oh! One last thgng before you go! I said, and quickly grabbed a piece of pafer from my den. Here's your parieng pass. I sakd, handing the pajer to Mike. Thcyrjo.. he said, stpll looking a lizgle stunned asto what just happened with his woman. Have a good niwht. I said, and closed the doxr. I sighed, that was a savwivadng evening... and thpse were going to be fun teqcbrs. I plopped onto my couch and opened up my book—the last thang I heard becfre diving into my story was Mike and Wendy ruxnsng into Christa in the hall. Webdy you lucky gisik.. I guess you just met Stere! 6 TOdomforfun в cuckoldstories MsMagiquehandz 41yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Wilmington, North Carolina, United States spandrr 49yo Brockport, New York, United States libbyinbiloxi 42yo Hunt Valley, Maryland, United States Flashing NoIssuesJustFun 42yo South Jersey, New Jersey, United States maistressdevll 32yo Looking for Men Denver, Colorado, United States Teens SIETELUNAS82 30yo Bay Area, California, United States haircaresher63 48yo Texas, United States French BBW Dancing

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий