воскресенье, 12 июня 2016 г.

'I don't know what I would've done': Bus driver saves disabled passenger from blaze by carrying her off the vehicle

SexyLady7767 39yo Danvers, Massachusetts, United States DayLyn1978 33yo Looking for Men Harvey, Louisiana, United States fun_69_games 45yo Mack, Colorado, United States LISA92335 32yo Fontana, California, United States

'I don't know what I would've done': Bus driver saves disabled passenger from blaze by carrying her off the vehicle

Jean Jeune had been driving the paratransit bus in Plainview on Long Island Thursday when he smelled smoke. Flames shot out from the engine as the bus pulled over. more on Geo altCom PrincessV21 25yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Los Angeles, California, United States mebeingme72 39yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Kannapolis, North Carolina, United States katti78 33yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Tenafly, New Jersey, United States Persephone15 31yo Looking for Men New London, Connecticut, United States cherryblossom27 39yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Midlothian, Illinois, United States GreenEyedGoth 43yo Looking for Men Chepachet, Rhode Island, United States lisafl2009 31yo Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States 2005Cheerleader 25yo Lufkin, Texas, United States peartree1967 44yo Bay City, Michigan, United States Redhead411 18yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Valencia, California, United States jeveuxbien12 40yo Sykesville, Maryland, United States Mahogany033 34yo Charleston, South Carolina, United States

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий